💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RUMOR: Gaga to tour in the summer

tiffa

Featured Posts

gummybear

Well, actually it really fits my original idea.

Here's my schedule:

May 24 - Announcing Lead Single and Album Release dates (with Gaga's first tweet since the break)

June 2- Releasing North American concert dates with an image of GaGa in the background

June 10 - Releasing Lead Single's artwork

June 17 - Lead Single released (second best song off the album, summer smash, number 1 all over the world)

July 7 - Premiere of Music Video for Lead Single (satisfying fans worldwide till the end of summer)

July - August - 10-12 concerts in chosen North American cities, big arenas (like Rihanna's 777). Setlist added with Lead Single and Gaga playing 1-2 unreleased songs from the new album (non-single material!!!) No TV performances yet.

September: Hype the **** out of the album. MTV VMA performance of the Lead Single and a suprise release of the second single (best song off the album). Starting to do TV shows, interviews. Performing the Lead and the second single together.

September 30: ARTPOP released.

October 11: Music Video for 2nd single (huge succes again)

October-November-December: Interviews, Performances all over the world

End of December: Terry Richardson documentary

2014 January: 3rd Single + Music Video (Ballad)

2014 February: Winning BIG at Grammy's, performing 3rd single.

2014 March: Kicking off ARTPOP tour

2014 June: ARTPOP app

I also think the 4th single would serve the best as THE duet for summer of 2014 and probably a fifth (or if it really is a successful era a sixth) one off the APP.

Well, I got a little carried away, sorry about that....

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doubt it, we'll just have to except that the Born This Way era is over, we will never hear Government Hooker, Bloody Mary, Scheibe and Heavy Metal Lover live again. :cryga:

exoskeleton123

ap in the rumors section. If this is actually true, then i guess we should keep it in news

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived