Born Brave Bus Mini-Documentary in the making

stackhouse

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
iAstroLeo

That looks nothing like Gaga in the photo :wtf:

MTE, but I was too scared to say that not to get the entire fanbase attacking me :toofloppy:

display name

How do you not know about Breedlove?

I did not know that, by being a fan of Lady Gaga, I was expected to be aware of who her friends are. I am sure all of us will be sure to be more on top of such groundbreaking information next time. Do not forget about Breedlove, guys.  :awesome:

Hot Space

I did not know that, by being a fan of Lady Gaga, I was expected to be aware of who her friends are. I am sure all of us will be sure to be more on top of such groundbreaking information next time. Do not forget about Breedlove, guys.  :awesome:

This sounds great! Love this idea.  :omgexcited:

And were we supposed to be in on something? Or are the mods just showing off?  :hehe:

Drag ha.

69117_o.gif

Michelle

I assumed they would TBH :coffee: cool

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

drinkmytears

There were a lot of cameras in Tacoma and warning signs that we were filmed. I assume they have more footage than what was put in the YouTube clips, my friend said they filmed inside the bus. Plus I asked one woman to email me the footage of Gaga and I hugging and she said she wasn't allowed to...

Dangerous Man

oh... great.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived