💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Most Controversial Concert Outfits Of All Time Voting

sub

Featured Posts

yourfaves

Lady Gaga wore a black bra with plastic assault rifles in each cup on her "Monster's Ball" tour in 2012.

:smh:

These people don't do any research.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

madonna's cone bra is definitely the most iconic and controversial one tbh

gaga's gun bra is not that great tbh and think they should have added the pyro bra instead, that is definitely iconic

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

prince

If half of these are from the VMA's then why isn't Gaga bleeding at the MTV Award 2009 there?

Madonna's cone bra for sure, one of the biggest controversial moment in pop history (don't forget that the early 90's was so not like today)

" Lady Gaga wore a black bra with plastic assault rifles in each cup on her "Monster's Ball" tour in 2012. "

:toofloppy:

Britney wasn't even WEARING that snake  :awkney: but they listed as if she was, she just held it for like 30 seconds

The Meat Dress should be listed then 

Gaga doesn't deserve this one either lol

Don't vote for Gaga because she's Gaga, think about it in the grand scheme of things

ThisGuyTony

Am I the only one who thought the poll was in the Original Post? :awkney:

Only when I clicked on the box next to Madonna did I realize it was a photo of the poll... :fail:

Dayman

Although I like quite a few better. The most controversial and iconic is definitely Madonnas cone bra. Sure the others have fame, but that bra is Madonnas most iconic look. Similar to how GaGas iconic look is her hair with the bangs.

Gagaloth

Polls are super lame. You can't vote for something to make it iconic. It either is or isn't.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived