Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga locks down studio, records ARTPOP with George "Spanky" McCurdy

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SEANGT

How dowe even know this account is legit? that status update only has one like :ohwell:

yeah I looked this guy up. His twitter doesn't have a check mark on it but I couldn't find any other ones and he had pictures of inside studios on there. The link from there was his facebook but it wasnt a fan page, just a normal account you have to friend request. So I don't think we will ever be able to confirm this status. The facebook's have the same profile pic though. So there's that. 

HOTRODSGAGA

yeah I looked this guy up. His twitter doesn't have a check mark on it but I couldn't find any other ones and he had pictures of inside studios on there. The link from there was his facebook but it wasnt a fan page, just a normal account you have to friend request. So I don't think we will ever be able to confirm this status. The facebook's have the same profile pic though. So there's that. 

Hope he's legit tbh! :party:

Benjamin Monk

Lock down every single room? I don't get it

think it means no one is allowed in the studio so no ideas can be stolen and less chance of leaks

She's in the studio so she re-records, I think she's done with um writing songs down, everything is ready and now she just re-records it. The lead single is already chosen, soon after she gets out of the wheelchair for good she's going to take that marvelous photoshoot for ARTPOP and she's hitting us hard at the end of May with new music, I pray.

romonster

She's in the studio so she re-records, I think she's done with um writing songs down, everything is ready and now she just re-records it. The lead single is already chosen, soon after she gets out of the wheelchair for good she's going to take that marvelous photoshoot for ARTPOP and she's hitting us hard at the end of May with new music, I pray.

She's already out of the wheelchair and the photoshoot was shot a long time ago last year. Plus I'd expect something in June, at the earliest.  :awkney:

itsdominik

i thought she was in the final stages...

re-recording vocals is one of the very last steps of making an album

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived