Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga locks down studio, records ARTPOP with George "Spanky" McCurdy

Americano

Featured Posts

Americano

So excited to hear she's back to work.  I really think this silence of hers will benefit her in the long run. No tweets, no nothing, until The Announcement...  

..of the announcement of the announcement.

:derpga: 

Im hoping she gets some grand return treatment by the media like they did with Timberlake.

Unlikely tho seeing as BTW was still less than 2 years ago

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petrichor

I'm confused, though... She's supposed to be locked down in a studio in Chicago, and yet, she's been seen in LA today  :confused:

She flew to LA secretly. She isn't just finalizing the album, shes meeting with her label at the Interscope HQ.

SEANGT

Im hoping she gets some grand return treatment by the media like they did with Timberlake.

Unlikely tho seeing as BTW was still less than 2 years ago

yeah gaga is still current basically. TImberlake is like a classic from a whole different era of music at this point. 

elijahfan

She flew to LA secretly. She isn't just finalizing the album, shes meeting with her label at the Interscope HQ.

Oooh, I like the sound of that :)

She's such a hardworking gal.  Just an Italian girl trying to paint that legacy.  A little blood there, a little sweat over there, oh and maybe some tears (purple) right over here! 

We're all Stronger Together!

Highway10

i'm sure we're gonna be expecting an announcement late next month or until the VMAs week either way everyone should get on with their lives for a while )

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived