💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Has anyone ever called Joanne Trattoria?

JustDesserts

Featured Posts

BlueVenusian

To anyone who's been there... Is the place clean and what you'd consider "professional"?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

That numbers are meant for booking a seat or asking things about the restaurant by future costumers though.

I hope you do not make this a habit.

They are trying to run a bussines here.:roll:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

To anyone who's been there... Is the place clean and what you'd consider "professional"?

Its very clean, food just isnt that great. And very pricey.(Undercooked pizza....hooray...)

MonsterOfSpain

Its very clean, food just isnt that great. And very pricey.(Undercooked pizza....hooray...)

Seriously? Was it full of?  :redface:

You should've asked for Gaga since you were at it :awkney:

:laughga: right???!!!!

I think h000ker might be a young kid.

Edit:

Profile says 15 years old.

It all makes sense now.

That was the first thing that came to my head too  :roll:

LaLuna

This kind of behavior is the reason little monsters have such a bad reputation :fail:

Seriously, unless you intend to make a reservation or have a specific inquiry regarding the restaurant, don't call, especially if it was only to speak to Joe or Cynthia. Honestly, if either one of them had been there, what would you have said? :awkney:

That's really not the thing to be doing, a bit creepy actually. Also what if they were there, what would you say to them?

Doogi

I'm sure a ton of fans call all the time... Don't feel bad

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Batwings

What would you have actually said to them had they come to the phone? Would you have made a reservation that you would have later cancelled or not shown up for? That would be detrimental to their business.

Also, behavior like this is a) why Gaga fans catch so much grief, and b) likely to make Joe and Cynthia not be so open and welcoming to fans anymore. It's creepy and rude.

Rainbowgynous

LoLzzz I never! Got a fear of calling so I walked in there even just to make a reservation just so I wouldn't have to call them X-D 'cause... logic! Did you get Travis? 'cuz he's lovely... but a bit of a liar X-D (gotta admit I don't know him, but he lied to me twice X-D)

(also: obviously not an ok thing to do, calling them like this, but that's been pointed out already)

imasugarush

I called like I was gonna make a reservation.

I wasn't like "OMG CAN I SPEAK TO GAGAS MOM AND DAD?"

And I was really calm about it, and I wasn't like IMMA LITTLE MONSTER" 

iggggggnnnnnnnorrrance

Still... why should you talk to them.. it's not a Gaga fan phone service :ohwell: . They don't have an obligation to have a chat with someone just because their a Gaga fan :blehga: . It's their business place.

Harassment is the new black.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived