💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Collaborations

Haus of Dance

Featured Posts

Cool deal. When are you free?

any time in the evenings really! haha :P you can pm me with details and stuff since i can see them faster

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Still waiting to hear anything about my collab's with Eulonzo & Brian :cry:

How do these "collaborations" work exactly? I'm intrigued.

I haven't done one yet, but from what I know each person does certain portions of the graphic, like one person cuts out some images and choose/makes a coloring, while the other adds textures, effects, etc.

JaysAMess

How do these "collaborations" work exactly? I'm intrigued.

Both artists decide on the theme and pictures, then one starts it, uploads to mediafire and passes the psd and then it goes back and forth until both like the end result.

It's pretty simple but sometimes time consuming. :sweat:

I haven't done one yet, but from what I know each person does certain portions of the graphic, like one person cuts out some images and choose/makes a coloring, while the other adds textures, effects, etc.

Both artists decide on the theme and pictures, then one starts it, uploads to mediafire and passes the psd and then it goes back and forth until both like the end result.

It's pretty simple but sometimes time consuming. :sweat:

Oh right - that sounds like fun. Stressful, but fun nonetheless. I might do one sometime! :)

JaysAMess

Oh right - that sounds like fun. Stressful, but fun nonetheless. I might do one sometime! :)

Yeah, it's something you're best doing when you're in the mood and have a few hours to spare. :sweat:

Yeah, it's something you're best doing when you're in the mood and have a few hours to spare. :sweat:

Plus I'd have to spend years convincing somebody to use Chris..

tumblr_m29j9310cJ1r6r31to1_500.gif

JaysAMess

Plus I'd have to spend years convincing somebody to use Chris..

tumblr_m29j9310cJ1r6r31to1_500.gif

I got an idea. PMing you.

@Brian & @EULONZO, If either of you are still interested in collabing could you PM me tomorrow or something? :)

Archived