Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga not able to perform till september.

Bat

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mr.peter

im cool with September. Evenn though I miss gaga and want new music badly .... For some Reason the time just dosnt feel right yet.

GagaObsession

If this is true, which I highly doubt, I really don't think I can wait that long. :noparty:

What if she released a 100 song album lol. She could do it with all that time she has to write ;P

shane_c

If its not true someone (like Vincent Herbert) will say something refuting it probably within the next couple days .

Allison M

i miss Gaga incredibly but i'm okay with that. i want her to be 100% to not risk another injury. but i also doubt this "source" is an actual person.

Doogi

a source close to Lady

Gaga tells Life & Style that

Bye :lmao:

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

Bowman

Lmao at whoever believes this. I'm lolling.. Omfg She didn't break any bones did she? It doesn't take a year to be healed??? ffs she's already ****ing walking again. She'll be performing by june/July. Dear gawd. Plz close thread.

𝕯𝕵, 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

I say good for her if she does wait until September :clap: The world can wait. She needs to fully heal and prepare herself and not rush back into anything. She's finally taking time, whether she likes it or not, that she should have taken a long time ago.

AyaKara

'A source close to Lady Gaga' is usually fake to get people talking. So, I'm moving it to the rumors section until further notice. :)

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived