💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebrating 5 years of Lady Gaga

Featured Posts

New Creation

I'm just happy she exist and I was born in the same timeline like her. Love from a Bulgarian monster forever. Paws up!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MANiCURE1295

Changing music one album at a time! I can't believe it's already been 5 years!!! Cheers to Lady Gaga and all her accomplishments!

Raikou

I can't believe how fast it's gone.

In another five years, which will go by even faster, IT WILL HAVE BEEN TEN YEARS.

Joaco95

I remember saw the Just Dance video on MTV and I was liike "THE FUQH IS THIS!? :omg: " put the subtitles on and learn the song. Same with LoveGame  :flutter:

John The Gypsy

The first time I heard about her, some random music channel was premiering the Just Dance video & I thought

"Oh, she looks like another blonde bimbo who probably can't sing."

Then months afterwards she finally started to promote JD in the U.S & I heard her JoJo on the radio interview & fell in love!

zexion_armando

UI would argue for half of that 100 best list.

Also, that poor first performance. Her amazing vocals ruined at the climax by some boring guy.

These are ADMIN's opinions... i disagree with a lot of these (as far as the order goes), but I absolutely LOVE everything and I know it's hard to put it in "ORDER".

Had a moment at all of them. :') I miss her.

EthanPamyu

tumblr_mkyrajS4zC1rwg8h9o1_500.png

:derpga: @ #8 IM CRYING!

Honestly, looking back at all of those achievements I can't believe since 12 I've been following her. I'm so hyped just by looking at her achievements  bring on ARTPOP :woot:

Gaga. Thank you for breaking out of the industry. I love you so much baby! :cryga:

Here's to 100 (:hor:) years more of Gags!

Chinosky

GAGA IS THE MOST FAMOUS PERSON IN THE WORLD!!!!  :clap:  :legend:  :whitney:  :ARTPOP: BTW, congratulations, gaga

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived