Amelia Lily

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dontbesweet

I love her so much.

I liked her first two singles but the third is DIRE, and the album artwork/tracklisting don't seem much better.

I wish her luck.

P.S. she's in my town singing right now :P

DirtyRichHooker

I love her so much.

I liked her first two singles but the third is DIRE, and the album artwork/tracklisting don't seem much better.

I wish her luck.

P.S. she's in my town singing right now :P

I saw her on the Girls Aloud tour, she was incredible, and she smiled at me :)

DirtyRichHooker

She reminded me a lot of Christina Aguilera on the X Factor, in a good way.

I think Christina is a huge inspiration of hers, I think it's clear that her music, artwork and her style are influenced by Xtina quite alot, her album being called Be A Fighter shows some influence.

DirtyRichHooker

Inb4 flop :toofunga:

Ever heard the expression "if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything"?

MarryTheSequins

I think Christina is a huge inspiration of hers, I think it's clear that her music, artwork and her style are influenced by Xtina quite alot, her album being called Be A Fighter shows some influence.

Yeah, of course :) I mean her vocals and that that seemed really reminiscent of Xtina, and her vocals are quite hard to match!

DirtyRichHooker

Yeah, of course :) I mean her vocals and that that seemed really reminiscent of Xtina, and her vocals are quite hard to match!

She's so much better live too, I had chills when I saw her in Nottingham on the Ten Tour.

Xgongiviguess

I LOVE HER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER ALBUM "Shut Up" IS SO FLAWLESS "Party Over" Is not that bad but You Bring Me Joy is meh,  but I still love her tho :3

DirtyRichHooker

I LOVE HER AND I CAN'T WAIT FOR HER ALBUM "Shut Up" IS SO FLAWLESS "Party Over" Is not that bad but You Bring Me Joy is meh,  but I still love her tho :3

I'm hoping I can pre-order the signed edition before it's release... I love her SO much

Xgongiviguess

I'm hoping I can pre-order the signed edition before it's release... I love her SO much

The first day I listened to Shut up I played it 96 times :laughga:

Sam Griffin

Omg i love her, she came to my town just before Christmas and performed, i got an autograph from her and she held my hand, but i lost the autograph  :cryga:

She was so good, i can't wait for her album!

I took these photos when i saw her 

47026_320844324709623_1447649719_n.jpg

546049_320844318042957_1706400343_n.jpg

DirtyRichHooker

Omg i love her, she came to my town just before Christmas and performed, i got an autograph from her and she held my hand, but i lost the autograph  :cryga:

She was so good, i can't wait for her album!

I took these photos when i saw her 

47026_320844324709623_1447649719_n.jpg

546049_320844318042957_1706400343_n.jpg

Amazing!!

Archived