Amelia Lily

DirtyRichHooker

Featured Posts

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyRichHooker

Love that performance 

First time I've heard the song, it's amazing!!

I dunno, as amazing as Truth or Dare is, I don't think it would've done well as a single, I think they should've released Look Who's Laughing Now as the third single instead of making plans to release it as the fourth. 

Look Who's Laughing Now is so ****ing boring, it would have done worse than Party Over. 

Be A Fighter sounds alright, would like to hear the studio version because it's a little empty sounding in acoustic form, needs a kick up the ass to make it a little more exciting. Her voice is so lovely though.

DirtyRichHooker

Look Who's Laughing Now is so ****ing boring, it would have done worse than Party Over. 

Be A Fighter sounds alright, would like to hear the studio version because it's a little empty sounding in acoustic form, needs a kick up the ass to make it a little more exciting. Her voice is so lovely though.

We'll see if the album gets released first, I'm thinking we need some sort of campaign to ensure that we get the album. I've emailed Sony again today so I'm awaiting their reply. Amelia isn't telling us anything and neither are her representatives.

DirtyRichHooker

So the album was just postponed?

Yeah, I guess they'll be releasing it under Syco, so probably repressing the entire album.

EDIT: Finally made it to page 5!!!! :yay: :party:

DirtyRichHooker

This is amazing news so Happy were still getting the album  :party:

You have no idea how amazing I'm feeling right now.. I said to Amelia, I can deal with the fact that it's not out til November time, it's just the fact that noone told us sooner and let a huge upraw break out in the fanbase, b---hes were going craycray

Jase

Yeah, I guess they'll be releasing it under Syco, so probably repressing the entire album.

EDIT: Finally made it to page 5!!!! :yay: :party:

how do you know? I'm still being told its not seeing the light of day :huh:

DirtyRichHooker

It was posted on Wikipedia but I got told through a friend before I saw it, some other Lilys knew about it before I did too

EDIT: iTunes has now changed her label to Simco, so I'm guessing it is confirmed

DirtyRichHooker

Sorry for the triple post but her vocals at the beginning of China In Your Hand :worship:

DirtyRichHooker

July 6th - NRJ Music Tour 2013
July 7th - Godiva Festival
July 20th - Northern Pride
August 3rd - Liverpool Pride
August 6th - Summer Live at Glow, Bluewater
August 10th - Signal 1 Total Access Live
August 31st - Fusion Festival
September 1st - Sundown Festival

• 3 weeks later...
DirtyRichHooker

@AmeliaLilyOffic /via Twitter

guys i wanted to let you know what's happening...over the last few months I’ve been writing loads of new material and I’ve now decided that I need to go back into the studio and spend some more time working on my debut album, I want it to be perfect for you all! I will update you all on my progress, stay tuned. I’m excited!!!!!!!!!

AM3RICANO

Wikipedia is saying  Be A Fighter leaked right before the album got cancelled?  I'm assuming thats  false since i can't find a leak anywhere haha?

Archived