Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Dont give up on Marry the Night week!

WillRhapsody

Featured Posts

TheProfessor

I think we should try to promote this event on LM.com, there we can get much more support :ohwell:

Pure Adrenaline

Impressive and useless :awkney:

:lmao:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Blank Space

Oh and just to remind you, I have created a US shedule for Wednesday, so you will all follow the same program, so that we can work as a team and have better results.  The shedule in on the begining of my thread.Monsters that don't live in the US will follow the same program with the help of the time difference between the US and the other countries, i have it also posted on the beggining of my thread!

Ok,I'm on it!

VforVendetta

I think we should try to promote this event on LM.com, there we can get much more support :ohwell:

Good idea.

Rainbowgynous

We need to do this again when the bandwagon is re-jumped tbh, this was a bad time (loadsa people not really checking on Gaga atm) and we still had a good impact (recharted and everything).

It just needs to be spread wider.

Some day, not soon, because people will grow tired of a Marry the Night week every month X-D

Galactic Mess

Stop trying to bring the song back to the charts... It makes Gaga's failure even more embarassing :smh:

CANNOGABANG

Stop trying to bring the song back to the charts... It makes Gaga's failure even more embarassing :smh:

Indeed. You guys look desperate.

Xavier Parker

Is this still running or is it over? How much improvement did MTN get with this? Please answer me. 

Archived