Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted walking to Bikram Yoga

Echo

Featured Posts

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply
addiicted

but, in a way. if she would look flawless and happy in the lense of paparazzi the day her grandpa died - it would make a huge backlash on the media i think. she knows exactly what to give to the media. if she doesnt want her photo taken, she knows how to hide and would cover her face.

these pics are saying to me "i´m sad but okay and my recovery goes on well - so now leave me alone"

I didn't think about it this way yet. I think you're right  :yes: she just needs some time for herself now.

but, in a way. if she would look flawless and happy in the lense of paparazzi the day her grandpa died - it would make a huge backlash on the media i think. she knows exactly what to give to the media. if she doesnt want her photo taken, she knows how to hide and would cover her face.

these pics are saying to me "i´m sad but okay and my recovery goes on well - so now leave me alone"

:legend:

Wow. She looks nice! :) So happy for Gaga!

PS how can the world's biggest superstar just walk around with no body guards or fans

degenerate

Very true.

:tea:

True

Wow. She looks nice! :) So happy for Gaga!

PS how can the world's biggest superstar just walk around with no body guards or fans

Because nobody recognizes her without a meat dress on...

Schizophonic

Because nobody recognizes her without a meat dress on...

the paparazzi did!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived