Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga spotted walking to Bikram Yoga

Echo

Featured Posts

thrilled to see her walking - her legs look great so she must've been doing her PT exercises - but she is INSANE to be walking in ANY kind of heel so soon!!  Gagaaaaaaaa.....

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

there is nothing more i hate then someone who claims to be a little monster then talk **** about what she's wearing that's bullying lmfao, maybe you don't think it is because your a typical gay critic but seriously if you have nothing but the kindest words to say about gaga don't even say it because your wasting your time and looking like a retard. Do not call yourself a little monster and then make fun of her. end of discussion 

Eros92

That hair color :legend:

But yeah good to see her walking around. I figured the surgery wasn't that big a deal and she'd recover rather quickly. But now that she's up and mobile things will start happening. But with the death of her grandfather she still has her grieving period which is only to be expected. Go things shes going to yoga, means she can probably stretch and whatnot.

AgusPop

she looks like a Zombie  :ohno:

Why are the first comments always stupids  :fail:

She is walking!!!  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:  :omgexcited:

Galactic Mess

Omg I'm so happy for her!! Being able to walk again must feel great :)

BadHeavyMetalQueen

She's looks really upset. I wanna hug her :fat:

Galactic Mess

I don't know about that... She looks pretty neutral to me. Maybe she was in a hurry or had to keep focusing on walking properly not to feel pain?

She's looks really upset. I wanna hug her :fat:

BigDreamer

If you all recall, she has been able to walk for a while now since her dad reported that she has already started walking just a few days after surgery. I am excited to see her going to yoga though. Im guessing that she is in good enough shape now to be able to work out the muscles and really move flexibly. 

On the topic of how she looks, Its interesting that while in the wheelchair she always looks fabulous. but the first pics of her out and about walking she just looks rather miserable. I wonder if she just doesnt give a fu** or if she is telling everyone that "gaga" isnt ready to walk yet. 

hoeslay

Where's her bodyguard?

i ask the same thing. what if a crazy person tries to hurt her?  :ohno:

GagaObsession

I love the outfit but I really don't get on with that style of high heel. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived