💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's Maternal Grandfather Paul Douglas Died Today.

Quran

Featured Posts

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• RAMROD

• EthanPamyu

• Introvert

MetalHausOfJosh

:cry: :cry:

I just want to hold her and comfort her. :emo:

She looks hot and beautiful though :legend:

Not gonna lie those leggings are turning me on :teehee:

Edited by MetalHausOfJosh

Introvert

she used to hide her face a lot during the fame era. i think sometimes she just doesnt want to be photographed? or she just wants to be photographed looking like she doesnt want to be photographed lol

OMG People! The Paparazzis are annoying as FnCK and she's just fncking tired of them. 

I hear people saying she thinks she's not pleasinging us and she's sad.

Maybe she didn't want the paparazzis in her face. Which is probably who took the shot.

Petrichor

Aww she looks embarrassed/upset. :emo:

I'm hoping she gets better and one day when shes able to walk again but we don't know she can they're rolling her around in front of the paparazzi and all of a sudden she gets up and starts strutting. :omgexcited:

Poor gaga poo, obviously she didn't want her picture taken.

I don't understand :c I don't want her to push herself I just figured she'd be walking by now, not perfectly but still... It's okay though I'm just happy she's okay she looks great but sad! :(

Cause it would not be safe with crazy fans and paparazzi around, she can move faster if she needs to on wheels.

pierodinero

My beautiful Gaga <3

She looks so amazing in her Louis Vuitton wheelchair. I'm glad she's okay, but I'm concerned about how down she seems lately :'(

BornSimon

I have just read on Twitter that her grandfather passed away? I really don't know if I should post this here because maybe it isn't true, but maybe it is and that's why these pictures are uncomfortable to look at. I'm really sorry if it's true. :(

BrooklynFame

People on twitter are saying her Grandpa passed away last weekend? :O is that true?

Chinosky

Poor Gaga  :cry: I think she's sad because ( I saw in a little monster's post in Twitter) that her grandfather died this week.  :cry:

Father, Son, and House of Cucci

• Shadow locked this topic