💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arriving at her hotel in Chicago 13-03-28

faux

Featured Posts

Raikou

My Idol's in a wheelchair.

:fat:

I THOUGHT SHE WAS WEARING TRAINERS/SNEAKERS.

I HAD NEARLY GIVEN UP HOPE!

:dies:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Free My Mind

She probably doesn't want to do too much too soon, and **** it up.

Love this wheelchair. 

How do u figure? U can barely see her face :toofunga:

:hug:

Gorgeous, but she looks depressed.

Wow even sitting down in a wheelchair some fools on here talk about her weight. She'll do what the hell she wants to with her weight. And stop going on like her weight in 2010 was anorexic. The fact that through out that era she went for a pale complexion which did make her look skinny in a bad way. But she wasn't bony looking.

Katie14

Wow even sitting down in a wheelchair some fools on here talk about her weight. She'll do what the hell she wants to with her weight. And stop going on like her weight in 2010 was anorexic. The fact that through out that era she went for a pale complexion which did make her look skinny in a bad way. But she wasn't bony looking.

There was a very short period of time during the MB 1.0 at the end of 2009 when she looked really skinny. She really only stayed that way for like a month. Watch some videos of the Jingle Bell Ball and you will see what i'm talking about. 

• 2 weeks later...
bornthisway135

Chicago monsters are such trolls. Monsters at the BBB in Chicago said they'd seen her walking.

They also convinced the volunteer staff that Gaga was coming, so then the staff started slowly leaking that to some of us.

To be honest, if I had hip surgery and had the money to pay someone to push me around so I wouldn't put any stress on it I'd, most definitely, take advantage of that. Lol.

Queen Gloria

Give her a Æñ€ℱucking break. It takes at least a few months to get over any surgery. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived