đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga arriving at her hotel in Chicago 13-03-28

faux

Featured Posts

Michael

Every time I know she's in Chicago I feel better about the album and her projects cuz I know she working on them and the process is moving on :)

Does that mean she's working on the album? Couldn't it just be that she spends a lot of time in Chicago to be with Taylor as he is filming Chicago Fire?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MrFameKills

Maybe she can walk...we can't really know, if she wants to hide it from the public just for now and then walk on the VMA stage with 10 inch heels!! :Jase:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Maybe she can walk...we can't really know, if she wants to hide it from the public just for now and then walk on the VMA stage with 10 inch heels!! :Jase:

There was a video of her getting up to go into her car from yesterday so I guess that means she can support herself and move ,but walking is probably still hard for her  :(

Alien Tulip

Does that mean she's working on the album? Couldn't it just be that she spends a lot of time in Chicago to be with Taylor as he is filming Chicago Fire?

Uhhh she can do both. She said after the 20th she'd be working on the album for three weeks and even though shes in a wheelchair, she can still record and work on the album, even vincent herbert said she'll be finalizing the album.

Jesse Pinkman

Djws is also in Chicago and he's the executive producer.

It's science, bitch

BigDreamer

She has been able to walk since shortly after the surgery. Her father reported on it days after she got done the surgery. The wheelchair may be to help her still atm but tbh its more for her image. Cameras follow her everywhere and its more attention grabbing. She knows whats shes doing, playing it up for the cameras.

Jonathanholland

She does walk inside I suppose, she will probably walk in public again when she is fully recovered.  

Before there was love, there was silence

She lost too Much weight :nooo:

Shes at a good weight , must be so hard for her to exercise if shes doing any 

HausOfMark

Uhhh she can do both. She said after the 20th she'd be working on the album for three weeks and even though shes in a wheelchair, she can still record and work on the album, even vincent herbert said she'll be finalizing the album.

this.

-Mark

Nervous Unicorn

She also said that the people creating the app are in Chicago. So it's not surprising she's there. 

Also...maybe Emma is only for parties/appearances. There's probably no reason to use it when she's just going from the car inside a building. It's probably a b---h to move around. 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived