💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Happy 27th Birthday to Lady Gaga! (Gaga, please read!)

BRANDONJ93

Featured Posts

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Stephen

Happy Birthday Gaga we love you so much! :sara:  :hug:  I've been one of your little monsters for four years now and I promise I will never, ever leave you. You've helped me through so many difficult times in my life and continue to inspire and amaze me every day.  From the bottom of my heart I wish you a happy, healthy 27th year with your friends and family. If you haven't already seen it, watch this beautiful video a fan made:

Monster2015

Happy birthday momma!! 27 years of accomplishments and counting!! I have been a fan for 4 years and you helped me through my toughest times..I've been growingly accepting myself and I hope that you're effortless talents will keep inspiring me to become a better person!! Thank you <3

Gaga is Life

I hope you have the most enjoyable, joyful, epic and happy birthday (and that you announce something)! You sure do deserve :party::kisses:

Happy birthday doll!!!!!..

I love you tons.

tumblr_mg472nxZda1s0sg0po1_500.gif

This is such a beautiful gif

Happy Birthday! I love you. I hope you get well soon(Rihanna album release soon not your soon)

P.S. If ARTPOP doesn't come by the end of the year, u dont know what I'll do. Jk. Take your time

happy birthday hotwheels :laughga:

Just kidding! but seriously have a good one dont party too hard :Jase:

Allison M

Happy Birthday Gagaloo!! Thank you for bringing so much happiness to my life! I am so proud of you and all you have accomplished! You've come a long way baby girl!! I just love you much :cry:

I'm excited for ARTPOP :)

Gonna be snatchin' weaves. The lessers better watch out.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived