💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Popdust: 27 will be Gaga's best year

Quark

Featured Posts

MoneyFameSex

3. The Competition is Not Stiff: Taylor Swift owned 2012 and needs to take a break and get dumped by more boys. Adele won’t make her comeback until at least 2014 when her son can eat solid foods. Katy Perry is “healing.†And Rihanna’s trajectory is a constant (naked) sine wave that doesn’t seem to affect the path of others.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
omgwtfbbq

Unless ARTPOP is pure ****

Lol the comments section. Some Madonna stans really need to stop and check themselves.

?Really? 

Why is our instant reaction to any criticism instantly become about Madonna.  I am not attacking you but after reading your comment I checked out the comments for that article and there are some pretty silly comments in both directions. There are some posts that make some decent points and raise some questions about Gaga and her relationship with the general public.  Then - a little monster swoops in and makes it a fan war.  I can't face palm hard enough.  Don't they see how they are making the exact point that our fan base is bullyish and mean in the face of criticism.  I just can't!!!!  and don't want "us" represented by that kind of illogical "lunk head" knee jerk fan.  It is embarrassing.   Yet they are the loudest amongst us.

Actually,  the comment I think is the best is the one that says  something like "this is a terribly written article".  It absolutely is.  The writer obviously is one of us and was good intentioned, but this is just awful. 

Some of the reasons the article states why this will be a good year for Gaga include

1)comebacks are all the rage.  (comeback???)

2)New Album - DING DING DING!!!!  -  this is what they should have spent their time writing about,  the music, which is what brought us to her in the first place.

3) Weak Competition - They make it sound like Gaga will do well because no one else big will be around.  That's like being 16 and beating a ten year old at basketball.  I took this as the most insulting...she will only do well because the bar will be so low.  Horrible Logic.

4)Making her film debut - She is making an appearance in a movie having a bunch of stars making appearances.  Sure this makes for a good article item but it is not going to help her sell music just like her perfume sales didn't SEEM to increase interest in her music/tour. 

5)Terry Documentary - see above...

6)Social Media Numbers are growing -  An honest look at any stars social media numbers show that this is an irrelevant statistic that is easily manipulated and does not translate directly to interest or sales.  

7) Because she is Lady Gaga. -  This is almost insulting as #3 to me.  It just shows that the article was written from a highly biased point of view and stinks of desperation.   She is not God.  Some of us think she is a godlike musician but that doesn't make it a fact and it comes off arrogant.

So except for reason #2, the rest are irrelevant in my view and just point out the authors bias.  Wish they would have just talked of her past musical successes and why that will be what will be the ARTPOP spark that will bring her interest.  ( The only good point that little monster made in the comment section fan war).

I wish we could come up with a reasonable and logical way to trumpet her (or defend her when necessary) without all this other biased stuff.  

Of course, ARTPOP could be the best revenge of all.  {fingers crossed}

You are doing it too.

How do you know anyone is lying or just out to make Gaga look bad.   Yes there are some who do - but you can't yell "fire" at every criticism.  

I read the fan war section of those comments and think the little monster was made to look pretty infantile and frankly, was owned.  

Which "dumb" quote are you referring to, the comments seem to be littered with them?

Obviously the writer of the original article was not trying to create something stupid and felt strongly about the topic, as do you and I (tee hee) .  And yes popdust may be about trivial things but you really beilieve it's supposed to be stupid?  :fail:

Well um...its just a stupid article. People should know that they're not reading an article written by the New York Times....the website is called popdust. Its supposed to be stupid.

I just thought that one comment from the Madonna fan was really dumb. Whats the point of lying about who you are to try and make Gaga look bad all the time? Its really annoying.

SpaceAce

You are doing it too.

How do you know anyone is lying or just out to make Gaga look bad.   Yes there are some who do - but you can't yell "fire" at every criticism.  

I read the fan war section of those comments and think the little monster was made to look pretty infantile and frankly, was owned.  

Which "dumb" quote are you referring to, the comments seem to be littered with them?

Obviously the writer of the original article was not trying to create something stupid and felt strongly about the topic, as do you and I (tee hee) .  And yes popdust may be about trivial things but you really beilieve it's supposed to be stupid?  :fail:

:eek:  I no longer care about this convo, sorry. You're right, I'm wrong. Bye.

:eek:  I no longer care about this convo, sorry. You're right, I'm wrong. Bye.

for some reason I think this gagapray was actually the one who wrote that comment :awkney: 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

• 4 weeks later...
DiscoHeavenGaga

2013 - THE YEAR OF LADY GAGA

THE YEAR OF ARTPOP

2013 - THE YEAR OF LADY GAGA

THE YEAR OF ARTPOP

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived