• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alien Tulip

• Magdalena

• Michael

• Miel

Her best era. The fashion. The music videos. The speeches. The influence. I still don't think she can top it yet.

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

JesseBabe

OMG, TFM ERA was my favorite! SO many memories, so many good songs. God, I used to play this album on repeat for weeks. Bad Romance is my top played song on iTunes with over 1,000 plays to date. Love love love

• 2 weeks later...

So happy I was able to go to The Monster Ball. It was amazing!! Her performance of teeth slayed me.

Edited by 2NE1
Pantsu Nugeru Mon | Have Some Bi Rain

That's amazing.

Is she called GaGe there!?

Nope, you have to change the name to "Gage" to make it correct and to make sense. Croatian is a very complex language :)

I think people too easily forget and undermine how epic, inspiring, and awesome the Monster Ball really was. The BTW Ball was great on its own, breaking its own records, but that came after this amazingly blockbuster of a tour with nearly every show sold out. It was the show that was more party than concert, that brought people together from many walks of life under one roof to adore one female megastar, Lady Gaga.

http://youtu.be/lnPqUmw9HSQ

Silence those demons... . 🖤

miss this era sooooooooooooooo much...

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

I think people too easily forget and undermine how epic, inspiring, and awesome the Monster Ball really was. The BTW Ball was great on its own, breaking its own records, but that came after this amazingly blockbuster of a tour with nearly every show sold out. It was the show that was more party than concert, that brought people together from many walks of life under one roof to adore one female megastar, Lady Gaga.

http://youtu.be/lnPqUmw9HSQ

omfg yassss nostalgia :cry: