• Created
  • Last Reply
Runway

Doesn't YouTube delete fake views?

maybe but they do not do it every week :giggle:

I'll do this :party:

WarriorPrince

let'em dream u guys  :popcorn:

doesnt hurt to help but it's not like i dont watch her music videos at least once everyday tbh

Optimus

Just saw Marry The Night at #3 on  MTV UK hits 's chart Girls vs Boys Top 20. It felt so good :cryga:

Blank Space

let'em dream u guys  :popcorn:

doesnt hurt to help but it's not like i dont watch her music videos at least once everyday tbh

Yesss

Just saw Marry The Night at #3 on  MTV UK hits 's chart Girls vs Boys Top 20. It felt so good :cryga:

mte

:dies:  :lmao:  :rofl:

Please help us and participate :)

nick4bty

Please help us and participate :)

The only way this could ever be pulled off is if a MTN meme went viral, much like Harlem Shake or the goat videos. So either get your creative minds together and think of something that will go viral, or just give up because it's not going to happen.

I'm just being realistic. 

Blank Space

The only way this could ever be pulled off is if a MTN meme went viral, much like Harlem Shake or the goat videos. So either get your creative minds together and think of something that will go viral, or just give up because it's not going to happen.

I'm just being realistic. 

We must make something very scandalous :D

Shadow

Lol, go for it if you think it's worth it. Trying to bring that song back from the dead will at least give y'all something to do while you wait for ARTPOP.

As for the rest of us... Life is good. :coffee:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

chris777

This idea is giving "Marry The Night download day" teas (which was a disappointment).

Anyways, i will support this.  :party:

Pure Adrenaline

I would have used it for black days but I'll give my only power I have for the one and only Gaga...so here it is:

I summon Marry The Night from the grave of flops, come baby stand up and make your way through half of Xtina's discography  and MDNE....rise like a phoenix from the ashes. I use MONSTER REBORN:

MonsterReborn.jpg

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Archived