💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga made 17 million from twitter alone last year!

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

But it's hardly $17mil worth  :roll: And who's to say she doesn't just genuinely enjoy those artists? I just think it sounds construed. 

we don't know whether or not she choose those endorsements out of a personal investments in them, but maybe it is 17 million dollar's worth, we don't know that either.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

ew she promoted green day?

shading her favorite childhood band? #FakeMonster

edit: For the ****ing record, I'm being sarcastic here.

ok genius you seem to know more than we do. how do you think she made 17 million off of twitter then.

Excuse me for voicing my opinion :nails: I don't know why you're always so damn quick to come at someone whenever they say something you don't agree with.

MetalHausOfJosh

@effigy He doesn't have to like everything Gaga likes though. He has a different taste in music. Doesn't make him any less a monster. :)

theMonster5

I don't see any ad to click on Gaga's Twitter page so I'm not sure how she made the money. On YouTube, there are ads you click that the host get 5¢ per click.

Forrest Gump

Excuse me for voicing my opinion :nails: I don't know why you're always so damn quick to come at someone whenever they say something you don't agree with.

i mean these are logical assumptions that a lot of celebrities do on twitter. how else do you make that kinda money without promoting some big name brand artists or products?

of course she could like them too but being the business woman she is and how influential she is she knows she can make a profit just by saying she bought no doubt's newest single.

Introvert

most of them are fake.

thats why i dont understand when people in the media put so much genuine importance on who has the most twitter followers. we all know everyone on the top buys and fakes their followers. from beiber to katy

Forrest Gump

thats why i dont understand when people in the media put so much genuine importance on who has the most twitter followers. we all know everyone on the top buys and fakes their followers. from beiber to katy

because they believe 30 million followers would buy her music

SMILE2NE1

They also calculate the indirect promotion of her image/cultural relevance - that flows through to the success of things like her perfume and single etc.

MetalHausOfJosh

I honestly don't think Gaga is the kind of person who would by followers :shrug:

But half of them are fake

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived