Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Departing from FameGa.

Nolan

Featured Posts

Sure we're used to seeing Gaga in all kinds of looks now but it was basically the same feel throughout the entire era of The Fame.

l2j0JIe.jpg

It wasn't just the iconic bangs (she obviously had other hairstyles) although the bangs were her typical style. Her makeup was pretty much the same the entire era (very heavy.) Her fashion was also very retro, futuristic, and somewhat simple compared to her fashion now. I think we all know what I'm saying :sweat: To me the FameGa look is what most people think of when they think of Gaga. The first time I noticed it was her appearance on Saturday Night Live in 2009. When she took the stage to sing Paparazzi I barely recognized her.

aTUFpm1.jpg

I thought that she looked very s-xy and i digged the change. I kept giggling at the tv because it so weird seeing her in a new way. Her hair was very different from the typical FameGa look, and she had on very little makeup. (I use the word little very lightly) Anyways, what are your thoughts on Gaga departing from it and transitioning to TFM era? You have to admit it was a drastic change at the time.

Discuss!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dayman

When I first saw her without her bangs I didnt even recognize her. Its crazy to think that there was a time when I thought that would be the only hair GaGa would ever have. Now look, she has long parted brown hair and enough hairstyles to style a small country.

I remember listening to Bad Romance for the first time and imagined how she'd look in the video with the bangs :toofunny:

nick4bty

I think she started changing during the LoveGame era. And you could definitely see tinges of it in the Paparazzi VMA performance. But when she did SNL and eventually Leno/Ellen/etc. for Bad Romance, she looked completely different. I'm talking as if she morphed into a different person, but that's kind of what it was like - the Just Dance/Poker Face Gaga and Bad Romance/after Gaga look like two completely different people. I've never seen anything like it before in my life, and I still don't understand it.

Emvee

BrunetteGa looks nothing like BTWGa, BTWGa looks nothing like BadRomanceGa, and BadRomanceGa looks nothing like FameGa.

GaGa constantly looks like a different woman and I love it.

lady-gaga-google-1.jpg

ladygaga_a.jpg

:rip:

nick4bty

BrunetteGa looks nothing like BTWGa, BTWGa looks nothing like BadRomanceGa, and BadRomanceGa looks nothing like FameGa.

GaGa constantly looks like a different woman and I love it.

That's not true. Every look she's had BR on, she's still looked like the same person.

From The Fame to The Fame Monster she looks like an entirely different person.

Emvee

That's not true. Every look she's had BR on, she's still looked like the same person.

From The Fame to The Fame Monster she looks like an entirely different person.

I beg to differ.

z_Gaga_blue_hair.png

lady-gaga-2010-grammys-red--large-msg-12

ive only ever loved fame gaga and brunette gaga as she is now. Although her makeup etc was heavy in the fame era i feel her fame era look and brunette looks are her most suitable looks. almost everything in between (with some exceptions, such as the snakeskin dress in L.A) was just  :pukey:

also, her famega and brunettega looks make her look healthy :)

Emvee

Compared to this?

LadyGagasongPics1EHuiWZF0L6cN8M.jpg

It's the tan and the bangs, broski. But this Gaga actually looks like her in the close up in BR.

4327305767_fa04160b8b_o.png

to me anyway.

I feel like you guys aren't understanding what I'm trying convey here :megaflop: thread as always.

Pure Adrenaline

totally read you title wrong, I thought it said Derping from FameGa  :toofunga:

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

Miel

I think the amount of drastic change in her appearance rose as she further developed into BTW.

As in, from TF-TFM, there was, say, maybe a few drastic changes but not so much (the one OP mentioned). Within TFM, however, there were some pretty heavy contrasts. TFM to BTW was probably the most drastic (ie the prosthetic horns, the short bangs, the even more emphasized missing eyebrows), and within BTW itself probably had the most amount of changes.

If that makes sense :sweat: as time goes on, so does the number of physical changes in her appearance.

3 points in and ready for more

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived