💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
band

Daft Punk

Forrest Gump

Featured Posts

Carles

CONFIRMED

Remix album is in the making, "Get Lucky" remix will be released end of June. There is speculation that they will be taking samples of RAM and creating house music with the samples. This is due to the title itself being a giveaway as RAM is what a computer uses to store memory temporarily, and goes back to pull on information it needs.

Daft Punk will go back and pull bits and pieces of of (the) RAM to use them in other pieces. The remix album may satisfy people wanting an electronic sounding album.

People even think the house/electronic remixes will be used in the next Alive tour :omg:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DaftPunk/comments/1ej28x/ram_remixes_album_officially_confirmed/

Edited by Daft

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Brainiac

• Carles

• MelbHawker

• Illuminati Freak

phoenix47

CONFIRMED

Remix album is in the making, "Get Lucky" remix will be released end of June. There is speculation that they will be taking samples of RAM and creating house music with the samples. The remix album may satisfy people wanting an electronic sounding album.

People even think the house/electronic remixes will be used in the next Alive tour :omg:

http://www.reddit.com/r/DaftPunk/comments/1ej28x/ram_remixes_album_officially_confirmed/

That sounds good. While I love this album, I'd love something dancey.

Carles

That sounds good. While I love this album, I'd love something dancey.

Same, It would be interestign to see the samples :omg:

Edited by Daft

Illuminati Freak

Umm read the whole article there is no remix album in the making.  They clearly stated one step at a time with no plans to do a whole remix album at the moment just Get Lucky.

glockenpop

Is there a full version of the Get Lucky video being released?

Neight Shayde

Is there a full version of the Get Lucky video being released?

They said in an interview that they wanted to experiment on 30sec-1min videos only, so probably not. 

Illuminati Freak

Daft Punk had a meeting with director Brian De Palma about some film project. This could be very interesting since he's the man who did Phantom of the Paradise that influenced Thomas & Guy and starred Paul Williams.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplaylist/yes-please-daft-punk-have-met-with-brian-de-palma-for-some-mystery-project-20130514

Rino

Yes! I got RAM in my hands. :admin:

lucky you

it's not abailable in Russia yet :cryga: 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Jase

It's a good album, although I kinda expected more bangers. A lot of it is very chill-out, morning coffee music, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.

RAMROD

A remix album would be dancier no?

Hope those who yawned be happy now.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Carles

It's a good album, although I kinda expected more bangers. A lot of it is very chill-out, morning coffee music, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination.

When the Kanye Collabs and the remix album comes out expect more bangers.

BTW, people who are saying there is no remix album confirmed,

recording for RAM was completely finnished in October last year,

If the record was only released this week and the first remix is coming next month it could only mean they have been working on the remixes imo