đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

"The Fame" #100 on Rolling Stone's Greatest Debut Albums of All Time

Runway

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with you, I was just using your post as an example of what some fans are like to sort of prove a point :P

Some people called the Grammys irrelevant when she didn't win last year :flop:

Being nominated for a Grammy gives you royalty status enough. 

Its far worse on twitter, hard to be a gaga fan on twitter these days with the stupidity people type every day. I used to put people in their place but I just gave up. 

Forrest Gump

the fact janelle monae and other indie bands weren't added just shows how out of touch they are

Forrest Gump

Being nominated for a Grammy gives you royalty status enough.

grammys just give you the status of being labelled a grammy winner when described in blogs/news articles. like it means anything anymore  :roll:

the fame should be higher but when you see the list madonna and lady gaga are the only female pop artists in it

:legend:

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

SEANGT

it's rolling stone. I am pretty sure they are rock-focused. This is pretty impressive. Mainstream pop probably isn't their thing at all. 

grammys just give you the status of being labelled a grammy winner when described in blogs/news articles. like it means anything anymore  :roll:

:usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

The Grammys are the equivalent of the Oscars in the music industry, both choose the nominations and winners through an academy of their respected field. It means everything as far as talent goes being nominated by your peers. Most people are just bitter their favs never get nominated.

"Artists," if we can call them that, think they can just make a good song/album and they will get nominated for the major awards when its so much more than that. How original is it? What do you bring to the table? How well did the critics and listeners respond? 

Sure, sometimes stupid and undeserving **** gets nominated, but its the same thing with the Oscars. 

100 is good, to be honest there are a lot of fillers on The Fame. It was the singles which made it stand out.

GagaSkeletonWay

Well....I can't think of any other truly iconic debut albums released after The Fame...

Nevertheless she should have been higher. These sorts of lists always favor older albums.

Exactly, nobody.

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived