đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff tweets ARTPOP Progress

Klou

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good to me. We have awhile until she's fully healed and she has this time to finish without distraction (other than her recovery of course).

Born Brave

My hype is killed not even Jeff could recover it at this point ... When gaga starting giving hard details it might come back

Little Fagt

since last week, theres 34567218394798213982 more ARTPOP hypes this week, hmm interesting, i guess theyre doing it by knowing. theyre hyping omgg <3

Creyk

since last week, theres 34567218394798213982 more ARTPOP hypes this week, hmm interesting, i guess theyre doing it by knowing. theyre hyping omgg <3

That means we are within 2 months from something actual happening...maybe the announcement of the announcement of an announcement?

Demo's? After all this time they're making new songs?

ibtySLHvOdI2Jy.gif

Kinda already knew that she was polishing the recorded songs.

Don't forget, Heavy Metal Lover was recorded in May 2011

Americano

DEMOS? What the heck has she been doing for the past 2 years with Zedd/DJWS/Madeon with her nonstop during the tour? Nothing, evidently. 

Alien Tulip

I was a little hyped yesterday but now I'm not anymore after reading his tweets. She's currently finishing recording demos? lol album in september seems to be more likely day by day. I hope I am proven wrong.

Don't forget, Heavy Metal Lover was recorded in May 2011

That song is ****. You're not helping.

ibtySLHvOdI2Jy.gif

Archived