• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MonsterOfSpain

• SayCart

• Seeka

• Alien Tulip

Bambino

Herbert adds: "I can't wait for the world to hear her new music and see her come back healthy, strong and better than ever."

mxpTs.gif

Mariann

:omg: 

I really wasn't expecting anything so soon. This is the best news ever!  :excited2:

Mariano

Now we can all calm down and this somehow confirms Summer release :) Gaga won't dissapoint us !

Neight Shayde

Everyone's alive again after hibernating from the lack of gaga news these past weeks! THE HYPE HAS BEGUN. AGAIN.

Ugh, I have been so underhyped since the whole surgery and cancellation crap and then the huge silence and literally no news. I just want solid info already. All we ever hear is how she's working on it and it's coming great. I'm so over that already. Give me some god damn information. Getting better should be priority number one, and then work on the album once you're able to, preferrably while healing if possible, which I don't see why it wouldn't be, and release the first single ASAP.

So sick of the same BS over and over again for almost a year now

Once Gaga gets better again and we start hearing solid info for once, I will start getting excited again. I can't wait this hype and speculation anymore.

Edited by Mason

Dylangaga

"pushing the envelope once again" OMFG I CANNOT WAIT TO HEAR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chris777

I think in two months we will have new music from Gaga. I'm expecting the release date next month  :excited2:  :excited2:

• Shadow locked this topic