đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

Michelle

True. I'm still going tomorrow whether she's there or not.

I would love for her to be there for you guys don't get me wrong.I just hate people being disapointed :(

HAVE FUN, take pics!!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I would love for her to be there for you guys don't get me wrong.I just hate people being disapointed :(

HAVE FUN, take pics!!!

Not gonna lie, I signed up in hopes of her attending the events but now I'm just going just to meet other ggd members. I will definitely takr pics ;) I'm also excited to see lady starlight and semi precious weapons :)

Michelle

Not gonna lie, I signed up in hopes of her attending the events but now I'm just going just to meet other ggd members. I will definitely takr pics ;) I'm also excited to see lady starlight and semi precious weapons :)

In Vegas I couldn't go in (too old :( ) BUT it was fun to meet people...of course as SOON as I left to get ready (and eat/drink) for the show....she showed up AND I saw Taylor, and told my hubby "that looked like Taylor" and it was....UGH!! hahaha but was happy people got to meet her.....

Guess ya never know!!

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

Alien Tulip

Will there be more dates

I think so. I think they will be announced during the end of the month. It'll probably go to boston,florida,connecticut etc.

pink sushi

I'm not gonna go... I don't wanna go alone. I'd probably wander around the whole time by myself and no one would bother talking to me... :( Meanwhile everyone would be having a good time with their friends.... That would really make me depressed and suicidal... :(

Plus Gaga most likely won't be there. And the Chicago date is during the middle of the week......and I got class.....

Rainbowgynous

Have fun y'all! And don't forget to bring me back some Starlight footage <3 eternal love will be yours.

*visions of Lady Starlight being swamped by Rainbow-commissioned paparazzi*

I'm not gonna go... I don't wanna go alone. I'd probably wander around the whole time by myself and no one would bother talking to me... :( Meanwhile everyone would be having a good time with their friends.... That would really make me depressed and suicidal... :(

Plus Gaga most likely won't be there. And the Chicago date is during the middle of the week......and I got class.....

I'll be there! I'd love to meet you, but won't be able to talk much since I'll be working. :( Please consider going though, it's a wonderful experience!

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived