Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

I have a feeling that Gaga will be sitting at the bus one day randomly and be just like "Yo b---hez! Expected me?" :hor:

Impromptu Acapella Born This Way Performance From The Window of The Bus :legend:

who is going to these dates and willing to pass out Monster Movement (monstermovement.net) cards? I will mail them to you asap.

i will if the Bus comes back to Los Angeles :)
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

God, I just got a job, and I NEED a job, but now I have the opportunity to work this... and I can't miss any of the training for the job.

So basically, I either take this job and miss working the Bus, or I work the Bus and keep looking for work.

CRISIS MODE.

Vanilla

:deadbanana: why?

These things are actually quite good for people who need help 

I won't die, but I can't live without you

Impromptu Acapella Born This Way Performance From The Window of The Bus :legend:

i will if the Bus comes back to Los Angeles :)

Sounds great. I want to send some to you anyway. Since those shows weren't canceled, I don't think they will.

Gagaloo911

Soo happy to hear this! I'm glad all that effort and work put into it wasn't for nothing after the Ball was cancelled.

So good to see the Born Brave Bus tour continuing on without the Ball.

Here's to all those pressed haters saying the Born Brave Bus was just a scam to thry to increase ticket sales for the tour :classy:

The more people it reaches certainly can't hurt. Way to go tbh :golfclap:

Michelle

Just warning people that this ISN'T signalling the return of the BTWB :laughga:

:clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

ChicaSkas

God, I just got a job, and I NEED a job, but now I have the opportunity to work this... and I can't miss any of the training for the job.

So basically, I either take this job and miss working the Bus, or I work the Bus and keep looking for work.

CRISIS MODE.

Ok, keep the job but try to drive out to the bus on a weekend maybe?

or see how you can visit the bus around the hours of the job?

Don't ditch the job they are precious these days.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Elizabeth

Awesome! I'm really glad about that because the Born Brave Bus was doing so well and it looked so fabulous!

ProudUnicorn

CRISIS MODE.

Katie, I know how much you were looking forward to working at the Bus, but your job is more important :|

HarryTheNight

Yay! I dont live in the US but Im glad to see its continuing, this project really meant a lot to her and it would be a shame to see it go to waste

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived