💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CONFIRMED: Born Brave Bus is touring the US (Updated 3/17)

Antoni

Featured Posts

Robotboy

hmmm. is she moving on from btwb and working more on ARTPOP or not. or both?  :huh:

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

I'll be at March 23rd, NYC! :party: Looks like we're just destined to meet :hor:

Yay! I dont want to go alone lol.  :party:

Antoni

I have a feeling that Gaga will be sitting at the bus one day randomly and be just like "Yo b---hez! Expected me?" :hor:

Right? I can see it happening. "Say hello to Emma, you Little Monsters. Paws up."

My name isn't Timmers

giskardsb

hmmm. is she moving on from btwb and working more on ARTPOP or not. or both?  :huh:

The Mission of the Born This Way Foundation is independent of any album release.

Antoni

The BTWB is definitely over, in my opinion. She told those fans yesterday she can't even focus on ARTPOP until she can walk again, so there won't be time for the Born This Way Ball to continue.

However, the Born This Way Foundation is still a charity and still has a moral obligation to spread kindness and bravery, with or without Gaga.

I'm going to cry like a baby when I finally see that damn bus.

My name isn't Timmers

Here's hoping she'll add some southern dates soon! (Hint hint: Atlanta!) But this is wonderful news!

Gaga4Lady_Gaga

If anyone is going, could you take some photos of the fan art gallery for me? My monster paw design is there and I'd love some photos. Also, I think it's on the inside of the catering tent.

Antoni

If anyone is going, could you take some photos of the fan art gallery for me? My monster paw design is there and I'd love some photos. Also, I think it's on the inside of the catering tent.

I'll be taking as many photos as I can :)

My name isn't Timmers

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived