Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Madonna pic from Steven Klein's Secret Project

imasugarush

Featured Posts

Michelle

tumblr_lpyz1cOpg71qcktamo1_500.jpglets not forget who the queen of this hairstyle is

Betty Page :legend: I love her, She inspired all my pinup tattoos :flutter:

Lets go take a howl at that moonπŸŒ™ -Crowley

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji

Well, the truth needs to be spoken out loud. All these people who try to prove Gaga's copying Madonna, or Madonna copying the new generation. You need to stop it. Everybody copies somebody sometimes, but this haircut has been worn long before KP would have know she'll become famous one day. The first version of this haircut has been worn during the Future Lovers video backdrop in the CT. After that, Madonna has been wearing this haircut during the EU leg of the S&S tour.

people don't need to reference something in the past in order for it to be a copy. one can copy younger modern contemporaries as well...

Introvert

that hair will never look good on anyone.

Β 

fringe bangs? bettie page bangs? really? they look good on a lot of chicks.

Β 

betty1.jpg

Y'all better stop hating on Madge tbh :nails: she started EVERYTHING in femenine pop culture.

Β 

no. she didn't.

Introvert

Well, the truth needs to be spoken out loud. All these people who try to prove Gaga's copying Madonna, or Madonna copying the new generation. You need to stop it. Everybody copies somebody sometimes, but this haircut has been worn long before KP would have know she'll become famous one day. The first version of this haircut has been worn during the Future Lovers video backdrop in the CT. After that, Madonna has been wearing this haircut during the EU leg of the S&S tour.

Β 

Β 

blah blah blah. madonna is madonna. got it. next.

Why does every thread relating to Madonna always attract comparisons and people posting pictures from her fashionΒ archive? It scares me how people need to take this stuff so seriously. Get over it.Β 

Β 

And I liked the pic.Β 

Introvert

Why does every thread relating to Madonna always attract comparisons and people posting pictures from her fashionΒ archive? It scares me how people need to take this stuff so seriously. Get over it.Β 

Β 

And I liked the pic.Β 

Β 

because theyve shoved madonnas career down their throats so now they feel the need to shove her down peoples throats here in an attempt to "educate the delusionals" when in reality they're only making themselves seem like try-hards. imo.

hookerfreak

why does everyone have to 'copy' and not just be 'inspired'? I'm sure bettie page wasn't the first ever person to have that hairstyle, just the first to bring it to the mainstream.

Archived