💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga's VOGUE issue topped 2012 sales

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, you buy a magazine cause you want to read its contents....Taylor has no substance outside of her boyfriends. 

Demon Of Razgriz

:woot:

"It's a weapon, It's REALLY powerful, Especially against living things!" -Barry

Forrest Gump

so what does that say? taylor swift is more interesting as an artist then as a person.

Swift failed to perform: Her issues sold either slightly above or slightly below average, with the exception of Cosmopolitan, for which Swifty’s issue was the magazine’s worst selling all year.

Taylor is NOT a Cosmo Girl

"10 tips for losing a man and writing a nasty song about him."

"How to be more prissy and turn off guys in the bedroom."

Ronk

LEGEND 

LEGEND 

Gaga has always been a fashion queen, right from the start.  Look at her earliest interviews and appearances ... amazing.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lucifer

Naturally. Gaga is a style icon, so she should be selling the most fashion magazines with her on the cover. Adele is mega successful and appeals to the type who read Vogue, so even though she's not a stick insect, she'll sell well. Rihanna's style is too trashy to be iconic and I'm sure most of the readers of Vogue think she's too trashy. Taylor may be 23, but she comes off as a child to a lot of people because everything about her is so juvenile and she's not a fashion icon, so Vogue readers aren't going to be impressed. I'd certainly be embarassed to buy a magazine with Taylor on the cover. I think this article really proves how young Taylor and Rihanna's fans are.

Taylor has been known to be cover girl poison for years. Even when she posed for magazines aimed at a younger audience, her numbers were well below average. She needs to aim for Teen Vogue, Cosmogirl, Bliss, Sugar, all the teen girl magazines. She may not be a teenager, but as long as her music appeals to that crowd, she can appear in those publications (Carly Rae's 27 and she's getting a lot of teen magazine coverage). Posing for Vogue, Vanity Fair, Bazaar and Cosmopolitan is ridiculous. Magazines like that are aimed towards 20+ year olds who are independent, high earners, fashionable, sophisticated, s-xy. None of those women would be caught dead reading a Taylor Swift interview. I don't care how famous she is - her management need to book her for the correct publications.

Bravo  :clap: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived