• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bambino

• JustinLovesGaga

• ChicaSkas

• Vanilla

Kayla

i whipped up a Photoshopped award for Kayla from the letters of the other awards :dies:

I'll show you in 2 seconds!

I still am in shock over that. thank you ALL SO FREAKING MUCH I SWEAR

FOR KAYLA BOO:

2zhgnkg.png

:runhug: Thank you, Chica!

And thank you to all the voters too! I certainly don't deserve this. :emo: You're all too wonderful!

ChicaSkas

You need to make it your sig. <3 Sorry the server ate your actual awards :cry:

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Mittens

This is might have what happened, because I posted them all.

Guys, if there are any awards missing that you want to see, let me know and I'll repost them :)

Justin's actually the one who made this banner. I noticed the error but didn't know how to fix it without using Paint  :haha:

wZc3ilx.png

I dont see either of the awards I was nominated for. :sweat:  best mod and s-xiest female are missing!

Could you send them all to me and I'll update Justin's OP with everyones awards, so that if anyones missing theirs they can find them? It also makes the results easily accessible. :)

Edit:  Thank you all for voting for me :party:

I've updated the OP with a link to all the banners!

JustinLovesGaga

Congratulations, everyone!

I'm sorry that I missed the awards, I would have loved to enjoy the experience with all of you!

Just wanted to say it was my COMPLETE pleasure counting your votes, making the survey, and arranging this show! I'm so excited for next year, it's great.

Congratulations again, everyone! :hug:

AyaKara

wZc3ilx.png

Omg thank you so much everyone! I appreciate it so much, you guys are so sweet :cry: :hug: Making it my signature now :kara:

ChicaSkas

Omg thank you so much everyone! I appreciate it so much, you guys are so sweet :cry: :hug: Making it my signature now :Kara:

i made you a better sig in the convo area. I actually have to finish all the winners sigs tonight!
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

AyaKara

i made you a better sig in the convo area. I actually have to finish all the winners sigs tonight!

I'm so excited, thank you so much! :party: Which thread is it?

thanks for pretending that all the winners were other people besides me. it's nice to know that you're making other people feel better :) <3