💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia denies Beyonce and Gaga collaboration

MrFameKills

Featured Posts

LukiiGleek

Ratchet has been scrapped for QUITE some time now... :huh: Why is that even a question? And furthermore, with her attitude these days, it's no surprise that Gaga decided to part ways.

what did beyonce do?:O

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GagaMyBlood95

ohh thank god...I am 100% here for RACHET, but 3 artists on one song is too much for me  :nails: 

Economy

Just face it.... there is no song called ratchet by beyonce ft rihanna, gaga and banks. Most likely the only one releasing ratchet is the one who first talked about it which is gaga. 

plus she said there was a good chance ARTPOP wouldnt have collabs

Michelle

I actually can't be happier, i don't like Azelia AT ALL, i don't have a clue why you guys are so into her, actually I didn't even know her before all these collaboration rumors..

:clap:

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

W...TF. So over everything right now. See you all in a few months. Yeah right, I'll probably be back on tonight :flop:

EthanPamyu

Im heartbroken over this! but at least we have Red Flaaaaameeeeeeee

Eros92

Ok well back on the topic of the track list.

According to that, the single is suppose to come out on the 12th with album coming out April 11th. To me this makes perfect sense and is the logical way to go. Beys new tour "The Mrs. Carter World Tour" (which the album is suppose to be called "Mrs.Carter") starts on April 15th and will support the new album. To me this all flows perfectly. I mean if it was fake would Beys reps be like "No, its not real" instead of just keeping silent.

I mean this with the confirmed continuation of the Paparazzi/Telephone plotline, Ratched Earrings,  and Azealia saying she worked with both of them just honestly all adds up.

BROSEIDON

Beyonce ft. Azealia Banks "Ratchet" - From the Mrs Carter show

Lady Gaga ft. Azealia Banks "Ratchet" - from ARTPOP

Lady Gaga & Beyonce "Ratchet" - bonus extra download Single only

Lady Gaga "Ratchet" - Bonus track From ARTPOP

Beyonce "Ratchet" - Bonus track From The Mrs Carter Show

Lady Gaga & Beyonce ft. Azealia Banks "Ratchet" - official single release, not included on any album

I think it should happen tbh.

And we buy all versions so it smashes :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived