đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Azealia denies Beyonce and Gaga collaboration

MrFameKills

Featured Posts

Jester

She also tweeted that anything is possible with "pro tools." Whatever that means. :smh:

I think she meant she worked with both of them seperately, but their producers could edit all the material in one song.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blubrryxkisses

Well, not to be stubborn, but she is perhaps only denying that she had confirmed the information so as not to be in trouble for leaking something too early. 

Like, someone says "You told me blah, blah" and you respond with "Nope" meaning that you never said that.

Well, not to be stubborn, but she is perhaps only denying that she had confirmed the information so as not to be in trouble for leaking something too early. 

Like, someone says "You told me blah, blah" and you respond with "Nope" meaning that you never said that.

Just face it.... there is no song called ratchet by beyonce ft rihanna, gaga and banks. Most likely the only one releasing ratchet is the one who first talked about it which is gaga. 

Slayer

I am so shocked by this information, I think I need to have a glass of water and a lie down. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘąt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Hot Space

I think she meant she worked with both of them seperately, but their producers could edit all the material in one song.

I get that, but I wouldn't have tweeted that if I was her. First she knocks the rumour down, and then acts all suspicious again. I guess she did it just to get people talking....? I don't know.

blubrryxkisses

Just face it.... there is no song called ratchet by beyonce ft rihanna, gaga and banks. Most likely the only one releasing ratchet is the one who first talked about it which is gaga. 

Personally, I am not even of the belief and never have been that the song would feature both Azealia and Beyonce (too messy probably and the Rihanna bit just honestly made me laugh). I just wanted to suggest that there are other ways to interpret what Azealia was saying. It's just too easy to twist words and make it seem like someone said something that they didn't actually say, but was merely implied by the reader/listener. That's all.

To clarify, this was more me being a literature professor of sorts (a--lyzing ambiguity) than actually concerning myself with the topic at hand. Maybe I should not do things like that on internet forums lol.

MrFameKills

Can't believe people are still trying to make it happen. FACE IT! She collaborated with them on two different songs.

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Redstreak

I'm betting if Ratchet ever happens it will be on Beyonce's album featuring Banks.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

MelbHawker

lol..

if it's a question to do with new, unheard, future music it's always going to be a 'no'. 

Morphine Prince

I can't believe people thought this was real. This is probably gonna turn out like BDKMV if they even considered making this song.

Lion Heart

l0l

jZRH0U4.png

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived