• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AgusPop

• MonsterOfSpain

• Jenniferella

• boysboysboys

Blank Space

Oh God damn it our souls will be slayed with all these secrets and ARTPOP :emo: 2013/2014 will be something new and fresh from Gaga we can expect something huge I promiss this to you we will be blown away from all this irreproachability :excited2: Get ready bit*@! Gaga is comming back to snatch your waves :whip: and you only could watch this epic moment :legend:

WheresTheDoggo

I swear Gaga thinks we're some kind of detectives  :nails:

Edited by SaveloMonster
hey I'm Doggo :derpga:

Antoni

Klein posted on Twitter many times yesterday that the project is not mainstream and that mainstream music fans will not like it. He also posted countless times about how fan camps need to stop hating each other.

Here's my original theory: 
He's getting all of the bad b---hes in Pop music to do a song and music video together that includes lyrics telling the fans not to hate on each other. 

Here's the problem with that:

How would so many pop artists come together and do a song that isn't mainstream? What genre would it be, classical? And I don't know who Dita von Teesse is, and  Naomi Campbell isn't an artist. So I have no ****ing clue.

My name isn't Timmers

Jesse Pinkman

Maybe its just a campaign for anti bullying or something...

It's science, bitch

Daenerys

Dita Von Teese?? OMG!!!

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Madonna? 

Jenniferella

Really exciting, I can't wait !

Hoping for a music video or photoshoot of those damn girls together ! Hopefully something dark just like what Klein does the best

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Shadow locked this topic