💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CAP21 sends Lady Gaga a love video letter

Guille

Featured Posts

There's absolutely no reason to believe that every single person in a music class enjoys Gaga's music. It's silly to think a whole classroom would. Your post also means that my feeling slightly awkward watching the video is irrelevant, that my feelings are irrelevant. But clearly yours aren't. And last, my only relevant point according to you is that the video leans more towards "come meet us," but you just said the video is only meant to tell Gaga to get well. I don't understand your logic. But I won't respond if you choose to respond to this. This conversation has gone on too long already.

So you get the last word?  Why are you so special.?

Its not ****ing relevant if every single person in the damn class likes Gaga.  The video is on behalf of CAP21, its not relevant if Person XX doesnt like Gaga.  I would assume the ones who spoke in the video appreciate Gaga in someway, or else they wouldnt chose to speak.  But of course you are a cynic, so...

The point is, most people on this forum look for negatives and not positives.  Its why people would rather make the 1000th thread about MTN flopping than making a thread about BTW selling 7 mill copies.  The first thing I thought when I watched the video was "how nice of them" but Im sure the first thing others thought when they watched it was "oh this is bull****." 

Did you guys a--lyze any other get well messages to Gaga?  Hell maybe all the videos that the members from this site have been posting on youtube are just to get Gaga to come on this site.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emvee

#ThirstyAssTischBitches

:lmao:

No, but really. Cringed.

Fine arts students praising a pop star? In your dreams, wittle monstas. :reductive:

;lakdjsflksa just kidding. #breedcompassion

RAMROD

Whatever happen to that teacher that said she not gonna make it big? I wanna see how she is look like :laughga:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewYorkCity

MMMM... Not goint to quote that post again, but I feel the same way. :roll:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived