Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

CAP21 sends Lady Gaga a love video letter

Guille

Featured Posts

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterLuv

1) What a huge mistake sending it to Prez.

2) Did anyone else feel slightly awkward watching the video?

3) I doubt every single person in that class loves Gaga. 

4) The video seemed to be leaning more towards "Come meet us" rather than "Get well soon."

All of this but especially 2. I only watched about a minute because it was so awkward. "Hi Gaga... we know you dropped out of the program and became really successful but.... we love you." And it seemed like they just wanted her to visit.

4) The video seemed to be leaning more towards "Come meet us" rather than "Get well soon."

Hahah so true! No wonder she left cause that video was really basic.

Pop Muse Tumblr

umm this video is so desperate. and if i was tweeted to you know who- eugh. they clearly don't know or like gaga that much.  :grr:

also- why can't i find any info of gaga at tisch? it's not as if gaga left a legacy at tisch and is obligated to come back.

gaga can come and go where she pleases- whether it's south african villages, a school in peru, a woman's shelter, or an orphanage for kids infected with aids in india. i'm sure she'd rather visit those places.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQLRVBQoErE

TimAteMyHeart, on 07 Mar 2013 - 02:48, said:

SPLIT THE TRUTH TIM! 

Cameron Dallas

Are you sure about that? I go to Cap21 very often and it's its own school. It's not really associated with Tisch

Must everyone be negative about everything?  ****.

Antoni

Must everyone be negative about everything?  ****.

I don't like that you refer to "everyone" but you quote me. And it's not being negative, it's being honest. Nothing I said is illogical. It's common sense.

My name isn't Timmers

I don't like that you refer to "everyone" but you quote me. And it's not being negative, it's being honest. Nothing I said is illogical. It's common sense.

Cause it honestly seems like most people on this forum are always negative.  I included you with them.

Its a nice video telling Gaga to get well, there is no need to search for alterior motives.  And your only relevant "point" is the last one anyways.

Antoni

Cause it honestly seems like most people on this forum are always negative.  I included you with them.

Its a nice video telling Gaga to get well, there is no need to search for alterior motives.  And your only relevant "point" is the last one anyways.

There's absolutely no reason to believe that every single person in a music class enjoys Gaga's music. It's silly to think a whole classroom would. Your post also means that my feeling slightly awkward watching the video is irrelevant, that my feelings are irrelevant. But clearly yours aren't. And last, my only relevant point according to you is that the video leans more towards "come meet us," but you just said the video is only meant to tell Gaga to get well. I don't understand your logic. But I won't respond if you choose to respond to this. This conversation has gone on too long already.

My name isn't Timmers

Pop Muse Tumblr

There's absolutely no reason to believe that every single person in a music class enjoys Gaga's music. It's silly to think a whole classroom would. Your post also means that my feeling slightly awkward watching the video is irrelevant, that my feelings are irrelevant. But clearly yours aren't. And last, my only relevant point according to you is that the video leans more towards "come meet us," but you just said the video is only meant to tell Gaga to get well. I don't understand your logic. But I won't respond if you choose to respond to this. This conversation has gone on too long already.

besides, we have a right to be cynical, especially if ARTPOP slays and everyone joins the bandwagon again  :omfgaga::lolgaga:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived