So proud of Gaga :legend:

The picture that they used tho :smh::fail:

yFLwLX7.jpg

At least they didn't use TF era photos :lolgaga:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SKANK

I think Rihanna shouldn't be on the list. She isn't talented. Period. She has a lot of sales, but that's it. I'm not saying she won't be remembered though. She'll be remembered more like Cyndi Lauper, few hit singles and that's it. She will never be culturally important with songs like "Diamonds" and "We Found Love"

In the 80's every music critic on Earth thought Cyndi Lauper had staying power while Madonna would be a flash in the pan. The situation is very similar with GaGa and Rihanna. I wouldn't be suprised at all if once again talent takes a back seat to vapid s-x appeal.

Shadow

Another Rolling Stone blessing! Gaga will be remembered for a long time. :legend:

Silence those demons... . 🖤

msquare91

Madonna was mentioned too many times tbh

Agreed. "Madonna-inspired dance songs"? No, no, no! What makes Gaga great is that she's not just inspired by those who are closest in comparison to her -- she also has been inspired by everyone from Beethoven to Metallica to Bruce Springsteen. Even if you're just including the songs that "put her on the scene," they're a lot sharper and more biting than a lot (but not all) of Madonna's stuff. 

Harry

"she treats the whole world as a stage" - this is such a brilliant quote for Gaga

Gaga, Kanye, Beyonce and Green Day all deserve their place on that list. Some of the other artists are good but I can see them fading. I'm not sure why Taylor and Rihanna are there. Just because they have hits? You could make the case for many many other artists being there in that case...

But anyway less focus on the Madonna and more on her own talent please RS

RAMROD

Let's be honest, Taylor will be remembered for her MTV VMA drama with Kanye and her man eater habit more than anything even her music to us.

Also where's Jay-Z mofocka?! :crossed:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

gaga, rihanna and taylor have definitely had a lot of success in that past years and will be remembered in the future

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

well i dont even know many of the artists mentioned so its a fail list.

Oh I'm sorry, person with elite music taste :roll: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived