đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Rolling Stone names Gaga as one of the New Immortals

Deacon

Featured Posts

3q425253qwewq

Quite happy that she made the list!

But it's missing a few really obvious choices, which kind of makes RS seem a bit out of touch imo

:fthis::ohwell:

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not surprised at Rihanna and Taylor there. They will obviouslly be remembered. Rihanna is a living legend. But Gaga will surpass her within her next two albums because Rih wins at quantity. 

I agree that Rih and Taylor have earned their place on the list. They both have been major forces in the industry for years and have built themselves up over time.

chris777

Because she sucks as a musician, if somebody is labeled an artist they should be able to actually sing. Gurlbye

Rihanna is a good performer. Gurlbye

Yay! My two faves making into the list 

ilMJWemrXiLDn.jpg

heavyMetalGAGA

I think Rihanna shouldn't be on the list. She isn't talented. Period. She has a lot of sales, but that's it. I'm not saying she won't be remembered though. She'll be remembered more like Cyndi Lauper, few hit singles and that's it. She will never be culturally important with songs like "Diamonds" and "We Found Love"

I love how some people are asking where the people in the old list are ... this is the NEW list . Interesting that Taylor is on the list... Rihanna I could understand.

bingo wings

Because she sucks as a musician, if somebody is labeled an artist they should be able to actually sing. Gurlbye

The list is about immortality not having a great voice hence Madonna & Bob Dylan being on the list. Gaga & Rihanna & Taylor & Kanye shouldn't even be there with the legends. 

heavyMetalGAGA

I think Rihanna shouldn't be on the list. She isn't talented. Period. She has a lot of sales, but that's it. I'm not saying she won't be remembered though. She'll be remembered more like Cyndi Lauper, few hit singles and that's it. She will never be culturally important with songs like "Diamonds" and "We Found Love"

aaronyoji

:clap:

being popular and well liked doesn't make you a force of the industry. when everyone loves you and gives you all this attention, and your songs constantly go number one, that still doesn't make you a force of the industry, because chances are, you're not changing or dissecting anything from the inside out. if someone was causing change, and challenging the status quot, then there would be more of a reaction. 

Jjang

Legend :legend:

Exactly,She is just a recording artist,Not a musician,With decent amount of talent.

Robotboy

well i dont even know many of the artists mentioned so its a fail list.

Remember that you are unique. Like everyone else.

heavyMetalGAGA

:clap:

being popular and well liked doesn't make you a force of the industry. when everyone loves you and gives you all this attention, and your songs constantly go number one, that still doesn't make you a force of the industry, because chances are, you're not changing or dissecting anything from the inside out. if someone was causing change, and challenging the status quot, then there would be more of a reaction. 

Exactly, thank you for not being delusional  :fan:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived