Featured Posts

GagaMyBlood95

In a wheelchair writing the lead single :lolgaga:

it wouldn't surprise me AT ALL  :omfgaga: 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EarnYourLeather

:Kara: Glad I could add something positive about Gaga to Examiner after all the negative lies a certain other writer has been writing about her.

ugE6ZV0.jpg

DAT GIF!  :lmao:  :lmao:

The legendary Sista Jude  :clap:

AgusPop

Article excerpt:

Please continue writing these amazing articles about Gaga in Examiner

You are our savior  :runhug:

Dangerous Man

In a wheelchair writing the lead single :lolgaga:

:lmao:

sorry for laughing. :smh:

but anyway, I'm still hoping it'll be release on the last quarter of 2013. :nails:

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

gummybear

:lmao:

sorry for laughing. :smh:

but anyway, I'm still hoping it'll be release on the last quarter of 2013. :nails:

You're hoping last quarter of '13? Why?

Saeed

“I asked her, ‘Is ARTPOP going to make me want to go party hard on a Friday night? Because your last few albums sure did the trick.’ Then she turned to me with this coy look and replied, ‘Ya, it’s going to make you want to f------ dance your ass off.’â€

Time to blow the neighbors up. :music:  :rockstar:     :reno:

Antoni

Article excerpt:

Miles Viljanen from Pasadena met Lady Gaga backstage on Jan. 20 after being picked out of the crowd to join her on stage during the show. When asked about the rumors regarding the timing of "ARTPOP" during a recent interview for Gagaism.org, Miles replied, “From what I remember, I feel like she did say something about the album being released after the tour,†which was scheduled to wrap in late March at the time, making a summer release likely.

Miles also used the interview to relay information directly from Lady Gaga about what to expect from "ARTPOP" itself. “She insisted that it’s very different from Born This Way; somewhat experimental and very new. She makes changes to it constantly, but it will contain dance hits with those signature sledgehammer hooks.

“I asked her, ‘Is ARTPOP going to make me want to go party hard on a Friday night? Because your last few albums sure did the trick.’ Then she turned to me with this coy look and replied, ‘Ya, it’s going to make you want to f------ dance your ass off.’â€

http://www.examiner.com/article/lady-gaga-s-experimental-album-ARTPOP-expected-to-drop-this-summer

(via Examiner.com)

And, yes, I wrote the article.  :P I wanted to share it with you guys though. (Just call me Lana Banana.) Miles was with the same group who met Gaga backstage at Staples Center and talked about ARTPOP. I know him. He is reliable.

Liked, tweeted, and commented! Anything to bring in the $ for a legitimate Examiner writer.

My name isn't Timmers

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived