💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga working with Stevie Boi for ARTPOP, confirms summer release?

MetalHausOfJosh

Featured Posts

Maybe the single is also called ARTPOP.

Didn't she say that the lead single won't be ARTPOP? Not sure though. Hope not

Edited by Ikvs

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PopReaper

• MonsterOfSpain

• Americano

• Bambino

Pop Art

Holy Jesus his glasses are outstanding! So here for this!

Bambino

ew i hope not

I hope not either. But I do think the single is coming this summer, it makes sense to me. Album in September/August.

PopReaper

"ARTPOP this summer!"

*ARTPOP

:derpga:

Fun Fact: The K in KPop stands for "Kate Bush"

Bambino

Didn't she say that the lead single won't be ARTPOP? Not sure though. Hope not

The album can't be this summer because she's still recovering. By the time she's totally recovered, the summer will have come and she'd be ready to release the single.

PaperIz

he designed the glasses off the Fame album cover right? If so it would make sense why she's working with him again. And a summer release is pretty logical anyways=p or it was...the hip sort of throws a wrench into the gears :nooo:

Edited by PaperIz

Americano

I hope not either. But I do think the single is coming this summer, it makes sense to me. Album in September/August.

I still think the album will be out in the summer. Esp if her team supposedly said the album promo starts in July, itd fit even more.

The album can't be this summer because she's still recovering. By the time she's totally recovered, the summer will have come and she'd be ready to release the single.

I don't think that the single was delayed that much for her recovering. Idk we will see

Bambino

I still think the album will be out in the summer. Esp if her team supposedly said the album promo starts in July, itd fit even more.

Then the 1st single might be released in May or June. Album in August/September. This makes a lot of sense to me.

Bambino

I don't think that the single was delayed that much for her recovering. Idk we will see

I read somewhere that she needs a 8-10 weeks-break. :ohwell: IDK!

Edited by Bambino

WarriorPrince

His work is great. But i'm more excited on the album being released this summer...

I've been waiting for it since january 2012.

let's hope not :nails:

• Shadow locked this topic