Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

IFIP 2013: We Found Love misses Top 10, Bieber Fading

hausofmike

Featured Posts

hausofmike

How the f can a song like Whistle sell more than a song about not giving up + fighting for your dream (aka MTN)? :wtf:

Because MTN is sh!t and its not even catchy :wtf:

Even though whistle is an abomination

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nick4bty

How the f can a song like Whistle sell more than a song about not giving up + fighting for your dream (aka MTN)? :wtf:

Because more people can relate to Whistle ;)

Redstreak

Because more people can relate to Whistle ;)

I'm glad many people can relate to the soul warming universal subject of blowjobs. :laughga:
Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Runway

WFL was a 2011 : hit

So?

Bad Romance was released in 2009 yet it made the 2010 list

StrawberryBlond

I'm very confused as to exactly how many copies Born To Die sold. The last time I checked, it was over 2.5 million worldwide, now this article claims 3.4 million and I just looked back on Wikipedia and it claims 4.4 million. So, what's the real figure? I know it's well over 2.5 million since the re-release although 3.4 million seems a bit high (considering that the biggest sales came from the UK which has currently bought 700,000+ copies makes over 3 million a bit improbable). Whatever it is, it's still amazing considering that most of an artist's multi million sales come from America and Americans just don't get Lana, which is ironic seeing as her image and songs really court America, even if it's ironic.

hausofmike

I'm very confused as to exactly how many copies Born To Die sold. The last time I checked, it was over 2.5 million worldwide, now this article claims 3.4 million and I just looked back on Wikipedia and it claims 4.4 million. So, what's the real figure? I know it's well over 2.5 million since the re-release although 3.4 million seems a bit high (considering that the biggest sales came from the UK which has currently bought 700,000+ copies makes over 3 million a bit improbable). Whatever it is, it's still amazing considering that most of an artist's multi million sales come from America and Americans just don't get Lana, which is ironic seeing as her image and songs really court America, even if it's ironic.

2.5 is an old number. What they reported (3.4) is correct. Never trust Wikipedia

@ Math she didn't make the 2011 list either.

Harry

WOW at basically all of the singles............ What a horrible year for chart music 2012 was. We need Gaga back.

Innovative

How are you gonna throw shade at We Found Love for missing the Top 10 of 2013 when it came out in 2011

GagaMyBlood95

Its so hard to look all of those high numbers, when all of those songs are practically dumb as ****

but oh well....this is someone else's year  :creepflop:     

Archived