💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Need to know..

Blank Space

Featured Posts

Blank Space

Please explain do Music videos from iTunes shop for example if I buy PF video from iTunes does it count to the sales or something?And same goes with remixes if I buy song remix for example Lady Gaga You and I (Mark Taylor Remix) does it count to the sales too?Or just original songs count to the sales??Thx

They count to IFPI something ( I really don't know whats it's called ) sales.

The ones that reported BTW ( the single ) selling 8.2m in 2011.

hausofmike

Music Video sales do not count

Remixes. If you buy each remix track separately they will count for the amount you bought. If you buy a remix album it will count as 1 sale. Say you buy 2 remix tracks and then do the complete my album feature. When you do that it drops from 2 to 1 sale

Blank Space

Music Video sales do not count

Remixes. If you buy each remix track separately they will count for the amount you bought. If you buy a remix album it will count as 1 sale. Say you buy 2 remix tracks and then do the complete my album feature. When you do that it drops from 2 to 1 sale

But if I buy for example BTW remixes album so it would count to her total album sales or to BTW album sales or what?

Tommymonster44

But if I buy for example BTW remixes album so it would count to her total album sales or to BTW album sales or what?

If you guy the BTW remix album, it will go toward's the remix album's sales. The compilation is viewed as an independent work and is separate from BTW's sales.

Like HausofMike said, though, if you were to purchase each song separately it would count toward's the remix's original version. Example: The Edge of Glory remix, if purchased separately, counts towards the original TEOG song found on the album.

Blank Space

If you guy the BTW remix album, it will go toward's the remix album's sales. The compilation is viewed as an independent work and is separate from BTW's sales.

Like HausofMike said, though, if you were to purchase each song separately it would count toward's the remix's original version. Example: The Edge of Glory remix, if purchased separately, counts towards the original TEOG song found on the album.

Thx :hug:

Archived