Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Kim Kardashian has FAME

Urban

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i dont really understand why this is such a big deal! It is like all over lm.com

It really isn't but it's nice that she likes the fragrance.

Kris probably got it for her @KrisJenner:"UH, not only is @ladygaga 's September Vogue cover STUNNING (I mean Sept best month ever!!) her fragrance is 2DIE4! Beautiful bottle! Delish"

:creepflop: because you're a multibillionaire arent u

you definitely need billions of dollars to buy over 100 fragrances

SMILE2NE1

you definitely need billions of dollars to buy over 100 fragrances

No, you'd just be an idiot to spend that much on it when you're not rich LOL.

Anyone wise with their money would NOT buy over 100 fragrances if they knew how to manage their money because it's a waste unless you have that money to splash around.

You shouldn't be proud to have over 100 fragrances because it shows your lack of financial management. And the fact that you had to bring it up to make yourself look good is even sadder.

It's also preferable to use a few scents as you burn the olfactory image of your smell into people and they remember you.

:flop: x 3

Anyone wise with their money would NOT buy over 100 fragrances if they knew how to manage their money because it's a waste unless you have that money to splash around.

You shouldn't be proud to have over 100 fragrances because it shows your lack of financial management. And the fact that you had to bring it up to make yourself look good is even sadder.

It's also preferable to use a few scents as you burn the olfactory image of your smell into people and they remember you.

actually it's humorous that you think that's why I brought it up. first of all, my fragrance collection and how much I've spent says nothing about my money. secondly, if I wanted to brag at all, I'd at least try to do it somewhere worthwhile... but in reality I wouldn't get anything out of it :giggle:

misanthrope

I have about 50 colognes/perfumes. Don't hate on those who collect them. I love fragrances. They weren't a waste of money for me even if they are to you, just sayin :duhga:

I have about 50 colognes/perfumes. Don't hate on those who collect them. I love fragrances.

I was actually about to say in my post... it's not uncommon for people to collect fragrances, lol. I have one from the late 1800s.

misanthrope

I was actually about to say in my post... it's not uncommon for people to collect fragrances, lol. I have one from the late 1800s.

WOW how does it smell? I'd imagine very strong. Most older scents are a lot bolder.

WOW how does it smell? I'd imagine very strong. Most older scents are a lot bolder.

yesss it's DISGUSTINGGG! (I like sweet gourmand scents) and it's not even really "mine" it was my grandpa's but awesome regardless

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived