Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebuzz: Why Lady Gaga is the Queen of Pop

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMarty

Queen of Pop implies a female equivalent to MJ which currently doesn't exist. Gaga has the right stuff, though she's a while to go yet. Madonna, Britney and Beyonce don't even register.

Mary Sabola

... i dont even like madonna but madonna is still the queen of pop. gagas only been around for like 4.5 YEARS. shes still in the beginning of her career. ALTHOUGH, she IS on the track to becoming the queen of pop in several years. (like at least 6 more)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ac98zJCJtDI

This fits for this thread :classy:

Inb4 Madonna stans take this claim to such heart leading them to bash Gaga and of course, discredit her tbh :laughga:

Gaga is the new queen of pop. Deal with it. There will be another to take that throne at some point in the future. It's pop evolution tbqmfh!!!! :nails:

and as always, you the "madonna fan" are the first to mention madonna or her fans.

and as always, you the "madonna fan" are the first to mention madonna or her fans.

The article is referring to queen of pop, what'd u expect? :toofunga:

Forrest Gump

all of those aren't good reasons at all

records and sales and lol social media would be accomplished by other pop stars in the future

she isn't doing mj or madonna numbers

i guess justin bieber is the king of pop with this logic of statistics

As much as we as fans love hearing this stuff, it doesn't mean much since every other magazine/website does this type of stuff just to get attention. Even though it's true, most people will view this as irrelevant as that other magazine naming RiRi the new Diana.

j5va7n.jpg

....seriously? Princess Diana is :legend: That's weird they'd make that comparison though..

Anyway, yay for Gaga :sara:

as much as i see gaga having the most potential out of all the pop-stars in the game, i just see this article as stupid.

I don't like that they only mention numbers and sales as the reason why. There is more to the Queen of Pop than numbers and sale figures. :classy:

I agree! I think the biggest qualifier is the IMPACT the person has on the world. And whether it's good or bad, errbody always be talkin' about Lady Gaga. :legend:

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived