💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Celebuzz: Why Lady Gaga is the Queen of Pop

Americano

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Inb4 Madonna stans take this claim to such heart leading them to bash Gaga and of course, discredit her tbh :laughga:

Gaga is the new queen of pop. Deal with it. There will be another to take that throne at some point in the future. It's pop evolution tbqmfh!!!! :nails:

GagaSlayedYou

I don't know why but this article excites me. Her dedication to her career is serious and powerful :heart:

Agreed :tea:

She is gonna be more than any pop artist. And I believe that this thread make fans stop comparating Rihanna with Gaga.

CroatiaGeisha

Awh, I wanted to see something more substantial than that. I agree that this is just an attention getter.

gagaforprog

"- Since her debut in 2008, she has sold more albums and singles than Britney and Beyoncé combined" :wtf:

Britney sold almost 100 million albums + singles = 180-190 million. Beyonce sold 75 million. Gaga didn't sold over 250 million.

anyway Queen Gaga :legend:

The statement is saying that GaGa has sold more than the others - combined - SINCE 2008.

This excludes sales PRIOR to 2008.

Didymus

Wow. Those facts are simply amazing. I always forget how well she does :cryga:

And it still amazes me how her first two singles sold that much :rip:

HausOfCarlos

for me Madonna is still the queen :nails:

but for me Gaga is also a queen too, so.. the pop has 2 queens, because there are 2 singers that deserve this title, and they are both amazing singers, I do not like Madonna, but I need to admit that she changed the pop and was a different and amazing singer, like gaga is today! that's my OPINION

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived