💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Post-Surgery Discussion (Keep up to date with Gaga's progress!)

thefamebitch

Featured Posts

Shadow

But he did answer the question.  She isn't working on ARTPOP at the moment, she's still working on getting better and walking.  Why are we reading into his tweets to make him out to be some diplomat? He's a producer.  Does he have to walk on eggshells when commenting on her condition?  Compared to what fans say around here and to her and her staff, I'd say his response was pretty tame.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Americano

• Katie14

• AgusPop

• ARTPOP Gypsy

Shadow

She's still in a wheelchair. =

Just like her father and others have indicated, her condition may have been worse that previously thought.  I hope her strength returns without pain. :(

Silence those demons... . 🖤

Ambrosia

I hope her remaining in a wheelchair is normal for the procedure and nothing to worry about and just the allotted time for rehabilitation.  I'd hate to think it's more serious.  :ohno:

I admit, I wasn't worried before... but now I'm starting to.

Do not do to others what angers you if done to you by others. -Socrates

AgusPop

I disagree. He's implying that the questioner doesn't care about Gaga's injury, and I think that's totally unjustified, and a bit rude. It's not like "prepping for ARTPOP" and "prepping to walk again" are mutually exclusive. I mean, think about it, seriously -- yes, we all agree, healing is her number one priority. But what does that entail, exactly? Mostly, just resting and waiting. Even if you imagined her spending all her waking hours in physical therapy, it would take up hardly any of her mental energy. And you know she's got a lot of that. She's not going to be vegetating.

So really, unless she's on painkillers so thick that she can't think, the only problem with the question is that the answer is too obviously "yes" for it to be worthwhile asking.

Oh,. Please. Stop The Drama

Katie14

She's still in a wheelchair. =

I hope her remaining in a wheelchair is normal for the procedure and nothing to worry about and just the allotted time for rehabilitation.  I'd hate to think it's more serious.   :ohno:

I admit, I wasn't worried before... but now I'm starting to.

Maybe she was in a wheelchair in order to avoid a very long distance walk. I read that patients are usually off crutches a few weeks after this surgery. It really depends on how bad her tear was and if there was damage to the bone, cartlige and, other surrounding parts. 

MonsterOfSpain

3 weeks since surgery!

3 weeks only? For me it has been like a whole year  :coffee:

Katie14

Its officially been a month since surgery! I hope Gaga is doing well. I miss her :emo:

MonsterOfSpain

Its officially been a month since surgery! I hope Gaga is doing well. I miss her :emo:

The same day as the last Born This Way Ball  :emo:

• Shadow locked this topic