💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RedOne may NOT be on ARTPOP (March)

Miley

Featured Posts

So, it sounds like ARTPOP is not completed or haven't started yet, in my opinion. How long Is she going to take? I'm curious...

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheProfessor

• misanthrope

• nath4gaga

• Doogi

Just Dance

Love Game

Poker Face

Bad Romance

Alejandro

Judas

Hair

Scheiße

ARTPOP will be less than whatever it could be with RedOne. Lady Gaga better get off her high horse if she is thinking of not really working RedOne. His sound in her albums is ALWAYS the most original and forward sounding.

:notherefordis: :emma:

TraeumereiLPB

WTF is this sh*t? In March she will start working with RedOne? In MARCH 2013? ARTPOP out never, tbh :crossed: If she waits any longer, her so called new and fresh music style will already be dated :pukey:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Jenniferella

When did the interview take place ? Before or after the injury thing ?

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

His statements sound slightly worrisome with regard to future of his working relationship with Gaga, well at least for me. :ohno: As much as I'm excited for the collaborations of Gaga with the likes of Zedd and Madeon, it's arguably unimaginable for RedOne not to be included in ARTPOP. He did produce the biggest hits of Gaga, both in the US and worldwide, without question. Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and the fan favourite Scheisse are all products of the Gaga/RedOne collaboration. And even though Judas under-performed, it's still one great record too.

With all these said, I'm strongly hoping that they will still work together for ARTPOP because their chemistry together is highly undeniable. And the sales and the awards heavily show that. 4 out of the 5 GRAMMYs Gaga has won, RedOne is greatly a part of. And the other one GRAMMY is for the video of a single he produced also. That says a lot.

things just got a lot worse if this is true. the delusional fans can talk all they want about how he's unoriginal and it'll be better without him, but most of the hits/songs i like are produced by him.

another step back from TFM..

His statements sound slightly worrisome with regard to future of his working relationship with Gaga, well at least for me. :ohno: As much as I'm excited for the collaborations of Gaga with the likes of Zedd and Madeon, it's arguably unimaginable for RedOne not to be included in ARTPOP. He did produce the biggest hits of Gaga, both in the US and worldwide, without question. Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, and the fan favourite Scheisse are all products of the Gaga/RedOne collaboration. And even though Judas under-performed, it's still one great record too.

With all these said, I'm strongly hoping that they will still work together for ARTPOP because their chemistry together is highly undeniable. And the sales and the awards heavily show that. 4 out of the 5 GRAMMYs Gaga has won, RedOne is greatly a part of. And the other one GRAMMY is for the video of a single he produced also. That says a lot.

Yes. This :tea: I love your posts tbh :)

• Shadow locked this topic