💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Gaga Names Her Wheelchair 'Emma', After A Gaga Daily Mod!

pierodinero

Featured Posts

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm well since no one else is mentioning it, do you guys think that she named it after Emma from here at gagadaily that she has already met a couple of times and even called her to tell us that she is doing okay?

Umm well since no one else is mentioning it, do you guys think that she named it after Emma from here at gagadaily that she has already met a couple of times and even called her to tell us that she is doing okay?

Honey, look some posts above u, like 3 people already mentioned that :toofloppy:

I think people mentioned it already.

<p>

The wheels are very nice very ARTPOP, I think she's hinting that the ARTPOP stage will be like that (sneakga) so yeah cool.

They're wheels :toofunny:

MrFameKills

Cute name choice considering it had to be inspired by someone from GagaDaily, which is just amazing tbh. Love your avatar btw.

Yes. I love how she put meaning to it. And thanks, Sister Jude loves you like a sistah! :hor:

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Are you ****ing stupid?

I could be on my deathbed and easily tweet a picture. Holy **** use your head she doesn't use her hip to tweet

I understand where you're coming from, but let us try to be more respectful.

Silence those demons... . 🖤

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived